One of the most elegant and refined locations. Its little square on the lake is a real living room surrounded by nineteenth-century buildings. Numerous shops for shopping, cafes and restaurants.
– the Romanesque basilica of San Giacomo
– the church of San Giovanni
– Villa Serbelloni, headquarters of the Rockefeller Foundation
– the park of Villa Melzi, full of exotic plants
– the gardens of Villa Trivulzio with the large mausoleum Poldi Pezzoli.
From Punta Spartivento the most northerly of the magnificent peninsula overlooking the three branches of the lake, Lecco, Como and Colico.